Wednesday 18 February 2015

Connector - Vernadette U.

Chapters 1-6 of the book "The Giver" reminds me of the time that I watched a documentary about North Korea.

The reason why it reminds me of North Korea because the book describes how the village is full of bicycles and how everything is governed and controlled by strange laws.

North Korean citizens also travel by bicycles to get to their destinations and as for the government system, I think everyone knows how North Korea is governed and controlled by a "superior leader" with strict laws to control the whole country.



4 comments:

  1. More pictures but smaller pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have more of an explanation other than bicycles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you connected the story with North Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any other way you connect to the story? Try and use quotes - which specific parts can you make the connections to?

    ReplyDelete